• Advertisement

Merry Christmas! Fundraiser time.

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

Merry Christmas! Fundraiser time.

PostAuthor: Bing » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:50 am

I have talked to many about whether to keep this website going for yet another year and prayed about it. I came to the conclusion that while I can not be as active on it as I should (due to the 70 hour work weeks I have been on lately) that I payed the server bill for another year but with a caveat.
"What is that Bing?, you ask."

Well it is that I will start porting over this URL to the Wordpress website I have been working on. I will release it come the first of the year.
In the meantime, carry on as you always have. I should have my work schedule reduced soon as I hire more people to help me out which will lesson the load on me both at work and at home so I should have more time to devote to the new website. Plus I have 8 more days off from work! Yippee!

I appreciate all of you and if all goes as I planed then the new website will generate enough revenue for us to continue for some time. I will still keep these forums here but will start to archive everything and eventually we will be on the new system and using that for posts - social interaction and so on. It is going to be amazing. this I can tell you! :)

Of course if you would like to donate you can up above on the donate button or here http://forums.traditionalamericanmovement.com/donate/

We have to keep fighting.

Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas! Fundraiser time.

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Merry Christmas Brother!! Thanks for everything you do while juggling hours. I suggest you send a mass email out to get in some donations. We discussed it before but then I think the idea got lost in the pile. :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:31 pm

A mass email might work. I will send in my contribution after the 1st of the year. And Fred is right, Bing is quite the juggler.
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Bing » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:14 pm

I already paid the bill so a mass email is not needed really and I do not want to get on any spam list.

I will post about donations and so on on facebook and elsewhere, if someone can cover twitter that would be nice.

This board will be archived for viewing after the 1st but no posting. After that everything will goto the new website. Chat will still be in operation but might have limited functionality. I am not so sure on how that is going to work but we will have chat to some extent. I do not really have an exact timeline for everything but you will see it happen when it happens.

I do need authors though so if you know anybody that wants to write a weekly or daily column let me know.

Will keep you informed about any more issues or progress.

Keep on truckin!
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements