• Advertisement

New website is running for you to look at.

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

New website is running for you to look at.

PostAuthor: Bing » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

I took the new website out of maintenance mode so anybody can at least go there and look at what I did so far. I am always adding more stuff each day. If I did not yet make you an account you can not register as I wanted to keep that to just a few right now. If you would like an account to test out posting and the features please PM me or email me.

Here are the reasons for why I want to keep the registrations and posts to a select few right now and I would like to get as many of your inputs into the following either here or via a conference call we can setup.
1.) In order for me to port over our information from this website to the other I would have to hire Mitch and Chris and that is probably going to cost us around $200 for a full port. After that I will have alot of cleanup to do. As of right now we would have to raise funds for this.
A.) Advantages of the full port is we will carry over user information and posts so we dont loose anything per say.
B.) Disadvantages is the price.
C.) Another option is to manually copy what we need here as far as posts and then start over on memberships. Let users sign up using social media etc.
2.) Depending on if we start from scratch so to speak or do the port I will wipe out the data on the new website and replace it with the old posts. So I do not want you to be spending alot of time writing if that might be deleted if we do the port.
3.) After the data is migrated or we start over Damion (our ISP) said he will change the domain over for free with the databases and so on.
4.) Other than the above the new website is actually alot more user friendly than here and with alot more bells and whistles. From advanced SEO to social logins to sharing content better, sidebar and inline post widgets, advanced security, anti spam, the ease of posting beautiful posts with tags, categories, taxonomy and including rich media like videos from more sources, pictures from other sources. Each person has a profile like Facebook and the posts integrate into a common main forum. Events scheduler, ad placement, sliders for posts and images, calls to action, nice editors, author bios with pics, and more than I can even begin to include here.

So please visit http://traditionalamericanmovement.com/wordpress/ and tell me what you think.
I do add more each day.

Thanks for your time!
Bing
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New website is running for you to look at.

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Sounds good but let me try it out for a couple of days before I comment. As an aside, you know what I am going to say, anyway. Looks good though!
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm

I have taken a good look and can see the power of this format. Now I have to figure out the mechanics before embarrassing myself with my ignorance in a comment. :lol:
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Bing » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:12 pm

I think it would be very powerful. My original intent was to mix news and that can be from the internet or our own posts displayed as the draw for people to read and then comment or share via social media. So everything on this website becomes sharable or comentable. It feeds on itself so to speak.

On here if I share a post it has to be a link not the full story so you have to look at the link, read the story then come back here to comment. So yes, in many aspects it is way more powerful than what we have now and it is fairly easy to move these "Widgets" around the page.
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements