• Advertisement

MUST READ!!!! Board changes!

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

MUST READ!!!! Board changes!

PostAuthor: Bing » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:34 am

OK, in the next 2 weeks this board might be up or down at times. I dont know the exact times or days so if you try to login and you can not then it is because we are swapping things around and it is not on YOUR end so please dont email me about it as I know it will be happening. I will try to do this when traffic is low if possible.

We are swapping our face with a new one so I hope you will all understand that some of this goes easy and some of it dont. Hopefully it will all go easy but I plan on the worst and hope for the best.

When we get out of this we will be on something as Monty Python called "Totally Different" so I hope y'all like it and we are here to help. So please bear with us as we have a 6 year old database to migrate and files and so on. In the end, the experience, I hope will be alot easier and more enjoyable for all of you.

We have been thru worse but the backside of this is it will be much cleaner and so much more enjoyable. And this is 2016 not 2000 so the times have changed and we must change with it.

Thanks for your efforts and time and please be patient!

'Management.....
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MUST READ!!!! Board changes!

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Thanks for all you! Do as you see fit!
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Re: MUST READ!!!! Board changes!

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Hey Management! You bin do'n' gud for years ! Keep it up n weuns will hush :lol: :drinks :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements