• Advertisement

Tea Party Nation Sells Their Membership List

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

Tea Party Nation Sells Their Membership List

PostAuthor: The Alaskan » Thu May 09, 2013 11:41 pm

I have received this Email from a fellow TradAm member that like me and a lot of us here were members of Tea Party Nation.

[The TeaPartyNation.com Email List can now be purchased exclusively through The James R. Whelan Agency!

We are very excited that Tea Party Nation has teamed up with The James R. Whelan Agency.

TeaPartyNation.com is a conservative American political organization considered part of the Tea Party movement. Their official website describes them as "group of like-minded people who desire our God given Individual Freedoms which was written out by the Founding Fathers. We believe in Limited Government, Free Speech, and the 2nd Amendment, our Military, Secure Borders and our Country!"

The group was created by Attorney and Political Activist Judson Phillips in 2009. It runs a social networking site for conservative activists and is best known for organizing the 2010 National Tea Party Convention.

The email list size is currently 54,000 and growing. Most offers work well with this list.

Let The James R. Whelan Agency be your one stop shop for all of your Tea Party needs.

Give us a call today to find out how the TeaPartyNation.com Email List can work for you.

Call us at 561.588.0808 extension 312 or hit “0” for immediate assistance.

Best Regards,
Scott Smoliak
Sales Manager
The James R. Whelan Agency
561.588.0808 ext. 312
Scott@thejamesrwhelanagency.com

I have personally already sent an email telling Scott Smoliak to remove my name and address from the list!

As of tonight I have not heard a reply from him

If you were or are a member of Tea Party Nation I would suggest that you do not delay in sending an email to get removed from the list.

Here is my email I sent last night

Scott,

My name is Boyd McFail.

I was a member of Tea Party Nation, but left after Judson Phillips started lying about what he was doing in regards to one of the conventions he was supposedly trying to put on.

This was before he dissolved the original corporation that I had joined under.

If my email address is still on the list that is to be sold, you must remove it before any transfer of the data. I will not be any part of anything TPN is doing to scam money.

If I find that my email is being sold by TPN and your Agency, I will be contacting my lawyer.

Thank You for your effort in this matter

Boyd McFail
The Alaskan
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Tea Party Nation Sells Their Membership List

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 pm

My email sent out tonight:

Scott,

I was a founding member of TPN. NONE of those members are still there and I was banned by Judson Phillips, along with most of the founders. You should know that many felt betrayed by Phillips when his quest for personal fame replaced his earlier motivations.

I would question the membership numbers if I were you. We call that site the Cricket Cemetery and it deserves the description. Most of the active members have left.

I demand that my name and information be removed. My attorney has been alerted and we will expect response soon.

Sincerely,

Fred B. Houck (hoodoo)
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Bing » Fri May 10, 2013 7:52 am

My email is not going to be as cordial as yours are. Matter of fact, emails dont work all that well sometimes so another approach might be in order.
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Fri May 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Jughead replied to my email: "Trust me fred, you are the last person we want on our email list."

I replied: "Good. Betrayal stinks most for the betrayer. I want nothing associating my name with yours." :twisted:
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Sent the fool an email myself.

Scott,

My name is Ron Adcox, aka ron8072, before I was banned.

I was a member of Tea Party Nation, but was banned after I posted on TPN that Judson Phillips had failed to pay a party for the work contracted and has not to my knowledge paid yet, even though a court ruled against Judson Phillips in that suit.

If my email address is still on the list that is to be sold, you must remove it before any transfer of the data. I will not be any part of anything TPN or Judson Phillips is doing to scam money.

If I find that my email is being sold by TPN and your Agency, I will be contacting my lawyer and you will be hearing from him quickly.

Thank You for your effort in this matter

Ron Adcox aka ron8072
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Kert_Blackwood » Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Scott,

My name is Kert Blackwood. I believe my name is still on the TPN membership list but under a different email addy. If i receive any emails at that or any other email address with the exception of one telling me that you have removed my name from said list, it will result in a most unpleasant experience for you and that little ambulance chaser, Phillips.

Aside from that, have a nice day!

Kert Blackwood
Kert_Blackwood
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Announcements