• Advertisement

CPO Chris Kyle memorial stickers. Proceeds goto memorial.

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

CPO Chris Kyle memorial stickers. Proceeds goto memorial.

PostAuthor: Bing » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

This is from a member of TradAM and a great friend and patriot of mine, Scott Grassroots Whiting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sealteam3.jpg (48.27 KiB) Viewed 3457 times

For those interested in showing a tribute to US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, I am making this as a 5.5"(h) x 6"(w) White vinyl applique that can be put on a vehicles rear window, or any other smooth surface like a laptop. I'm asking $5.00 each, which includes postage via PayPal, and the profits for the first two months will be donated to the Chris Kyle memorial statue project. Please send a Personal Message and I'll provide the email address for PayPal. For those who want more information about the statue, or to donate directly, please follow the link below.

http://www.americanpatriotsinart.com/Ch ... tatue.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Bing:

I am including Scott's PayPal email address for these fine vinyl appliques here so you can order them directly from Scott Grassroots Whiting via Paypal. Please include your shipping addy and how many you want at Paypal.com
I got all of mine in today and he included full printed instructions along with a squeegee!

His email is whiting.scott@hotmail.com

Here is how it looks on his truck
803871_304011163060490_1616001909_n.jpg (42.13 KiB) Viewed 3457 times

For $5.00 which includes shipping you can not beat this and the cause to support a memorial to a true American Hero is a small price to pay for the safety Chris Kyle provided us as Americans!

Thank you and thanks to Scott for making these!
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements