• Advertisement

The TradAM end of year Fundraiser!

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

The TradAM end of year Fundraiser!

PostAuthor: Bing » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Yes folks it is the end of the year and our yearly server bills are due so I am doing another barn raiser just to remind everybody that we do operate as a group of conservatives interested in promoting our goals and objectives. To this end we are member based and member funded. As in any capitalist venture we try to provide you all with a place to vent, air things you see that need to be aired and we also try to provide you with alot of tools to accomplish your goals.

takebackamerica.jpg (12.84 KiB) Viewed 13684 times

In the last year we have started some very kewl projects with other organizations that share a common goal.

We also now have our radio show that promotes us and have partnered up with our friends at Rebooting Liberty Radio and we are providing you with some real good educational, entertaining shows and broadcasts as well to offer you more to do here.

All along since we formed this website and the forums our goal has not changed. Our goal is to make this the Conservative home on the internet with quality people not a quantity of people. We dont believe that we need 40,000 members of which 5-10% say anything when we can accomplish what we want with alot less members than that.
We have reached many of our post goals, topic goals and other goals for the last year which is amazing.

That is a huge achievement considering where we were years ago. But now the time has come to step up the effort. We need to do more, our server bills need to be paid and we need to cruise into 2016 in style!

I really dont need to raise alot of money to pay our bills but I do need to put this out and as you know me I dont like asking for money.

So please contribute what you can till Christmas and if we can reach my goal I set at $120 then we will be in great shape for the New Year and for the great things to come! The $120 is our total server bill for a full year! Think about that! That is not alot of money for the amount of material you can view here!

If you find value from this website then think about what that value means to you in a monetary form. No amount is small in my opinion. It boils down to what you think the value is.

You can donate with any of our donation widgets here on TradAM. If you wish to send a check please mail it to
Bing Fischer
1732 John Oliver Rd.
Mcminnville, TN 37110

Thank you for the donation and also please spread this around in your circles and share and tweet it. We have some great ideas and things coming your way this coming year so please help if you can!

Thanks and God Bless!
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The TradAM end of year Fundraiser!

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 am

VALUE??? This is a bargain for conservatives throughout America. Our members know that our reach is growing. Dig in, Folks! Lets hit the goal with ease. Merry Christmas! :gr8: :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Bing » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am

It is value for value Fred! It is the way the market is supposed to work without artificial controls!

It is our home and as such we need to support it and maintain it. Very simple to understand. :gr8:
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Bing » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:51 pm

I would like to thank the following for their generous donations to us so we can continue to bring you quality in conservatism both on our no troll websites and in our other endeavors.

Thanks to all of you!

Fred B. Houck - Thank You!
Barbara Buffing- Thanks so much!
Chuck K- Outstanding!
Ron Adcox - The Rock as always!
Anonymous - TY for the donation!
Crazy like A Fox! - Foxy as we know her, yer way too kind!

Many more that I am sure I forgot to get on this list but will as soon as I can! Thank you all for giving and Merry Christmas!

:ytb :bh :candles :ct :coolsanta :carols :santaD :sman :frozen :bs :bells :snrd :bells2 :ty:
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Bing, somehow a very important name was left off that list! Let me study. Still studying. It is coming to me. I know it is. There! There it is! It is none other than BING! I know, you thought I was going to say Superman! Admit it! Well, Bing kind of fits that description to me. Thank you Bing for all you do. Tradam would not have a chance if it were not for you. Fred fits in this also, even though you did mention him in passing. Thank you Fred for keeping us together day in and day out.

:whistle: :drunk: :drunks
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Bing » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 am

Well thanks!

I just want our voice to be heard!
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Ronster, your kind words are very appreciated. You are one of our stalwarts..... still a wretch.... but a GREAT one! :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements