• Advertisement

Isaiah's Job

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

Isaiah's Job

PostAuthor: Chuck » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Isaiah's Commission

Isaiah 6
6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”

4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

9 He said, “Go and tell this people:

“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.[a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”

11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?”

And he answered:

“Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged,
12 until the Lord has sent everyone far away
and the land is utterly forsaken.
13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
it will again be laid waste.
But as the terebinth and oak
leave stumps when they are cut down,
so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”

Isiah's Job written in 1936 by Albert Nock.

Isaiah had been very willing to take on the job — in fact, he had asked for it — but the prospect put a new face on the situation. It raised the obvious question: Why, if all that were so — if the enterprise were to be a failure from the start — was there any sense in starting it? "Ah," the Lord said, "you do not get the point. There is a Remnant there that you know nothing about. They are obscure, unorganized, inarticulate, each one rubbing along as best he can. They need to be encouraged and braced up because when everything has gone completely to the dogs, they are the ones who will come back and build up a new society; and meanwhile, your preaching will reassure them and keep them hanging on. Your job is to take care of the Remnant, so be off now and set about it."

This excerpt is the last paragraph of the 1st chapter.

The paragraph immediately preceding this one has an apt description of the waste land under which we presently dwell.

The official class and their intelligentsia will turn up their noses at you and the masses will not even listen. They will all keep on in their own ways until they carry everything down to destruction, and you will probably be lucky if you get out with your life.

For if, as some claim is true that, the societal evolutionary cycle follows the pattern of:
From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.
And as many believe that this nation is in the final stage of apathy to dependence;
then, the wasting of the land is nearly complete.

Whereas this IS the state of affairs, WE, each of us, must now become like unto Isaiah and heed his instructions to take our message to the public, not in hopes of converting a single soul, but with the goal of buttressing the remnant.

Therefore, bring your message to the people, stick to the principles of Liberty without fail, the country is depending on YOU.

One last caveat

If a writer, you aim at getting many readers; if a publisher, many purchasers; if a philosopher, many disciples; if a reformer, many converts; if a musician, many auditors; and so on. But as we see on all sides, in the realization of these several desires, the prophetic message is so heavily adulterated with trivialities, in every instance, that its effect on the masses is merely to harden them in their sins.

There are many different patriot groups, diverse people, and fierce individualists involved in this movement. Each of these disparate entities has much to offer the movement as a whole, it isn't possible to find that group, or those people which fit with your strengths and abilities, as their numbers are many, and the time for exhaustive internet searches is scarce.

We here at Traditional American Movement have built a site for you to use as if it were your own, to bring your ideas, your actions, and your talents to a single clearinghouse known as The Common Ground Project. Think of it as the village pubs and meeting halls where the Founding patriots met in the late 1700s when all news and ideas passed by word of mouth carried on horseback. All of us, in groups or as individuals, have something to add to the group discussions but haven't had a meeting place. We have created that place.

We don't claim ownership of the name, we invite all to use it. We don't ask for money or loyalty to this site. We offer our site as a neutral tool for every American who wants a return to the principles which made America great; small government ruled by the citizens, fiscal responsibility, Judeo-Christian reverence to God and respect for each other, adherence to The Constitution and love of Traditional American traditions. Come to add your part. Wear your group identity proudly. You will find no turf wars here. We reject tyranny at any level. WE will NOT be RULED! :drinks
Without the hearts and minds of men, there is nothing
...refuse to willingly submit to illegal usurpation of power by the Central Government.
Chuck
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Isaiah's Job

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Isaiah's Job is ours now. Consider carefully. I accept the mission.
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Isaiah's Job

PostAuthor: Chuck » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Without the hearts and minds of men, there is nothing
...refuse to willingly submit to illegal usurpation of power by the Central Government.
Chuck
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Announcements