• Advertisement

New forum sections explained. Please read this.

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

New forum sections explained. Please read this.

PostAuthor: Bing » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

OK, so as you may have noticed we now have a PUBLIC FORUM as well as a GENERAL FORUM.

We set this up for a reason. The PUBLIC READING AREA in the GENERAL FORUMS was getting very confusing to follow and the search engines dont like that either.

So we created the PUBLIC FORUM with topics in there that should cover most any category of discussion. We will add to this as time goes by.
In the PUBLIC FORUM anything you post in any of the topics can be read by the public and you can share them also via our sharing toolbar. So please use these forums if you wish others to share. If you want to be private then use one of the other forums where the public cannot see your posts. Public access means they can read but not post until they are registered and approved.

So please use the new PUBLIC FORUMS instead of the PUBLIC READING AREA in the GENERAL FORUMS from now on if you want your posts to be viewable to the public.

If you have suggestions for other topics in the Public Forum please drop a post in there and I will be more than happy to accommodate you. We want to make this board simpler to use for everyone and having things neatly organized is our objective.

Of course we also have the need to keep certain topics and posts private or out of the public view as that is a perk of being a registered member here so that will not change.

Above all, THIS IS YOUR FORUM so I am always open to suggestions from Moderators and regular members as well. I have an open door policy here so all you have to do is PM me or any moderator on your suggestions to us to help improve YOUR forums!

Thanks to all who help to make this board their own!
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New forum sections explained. Please read this.

PostAuthor: Bing » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 am

Uh you know you can reply to this! :lol:
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements