• Advertisement

Forums moving next week or 2.

Major announcements on forum settings to be made here.

Forums moving next week or 2.

PostAuthor: Bing » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi all.

In the next week or 2 I will backup everything and we will be moving to the new website so I hope you all will get used to it and like it or I will pee on yer Wheaties.

I have outgrown this one and it is time for a move because I can not do some things on the new website until I move it.

Yes we will loose some info so if there is anything important you want to keep let me know or copy and paste it to the new one.

Chat is alive and well there and you will see it once you are registered up top on the menu. I am using telegram chat and I strongly urge you to get it for your mobile device as well.

The URL for now ishttp://traditionalamericanmovement.com/wordpress/
but it will be tradtionalamericanmovement.com after the move.

We already are getting hits there so the quicker we move the better.

Thanks,
Bing
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forums moving next week or 2.

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:20 pm

As long as we don't lose the main posts on the forum it sounds great. Let us know when it's ready to register and how.
:drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forums moving next week or 2.

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello Bing. Tried to get in the new site yesterday. Utter fail. requested new pws, many of them, none worked. Tried to re register and it said all my info was already taken. Guess you will have to loan me a master key or somesuch.
Hope you and your family are well.
:drinks
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Announcements