• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 21, 2017 Chip Murray

Our most Precious, Sacred Document is being trampled on everyday so let us keep this area full of the tramplers and what they are trampling on.
Forum rules
Constitutional Assaults Forum is open for public reading. Please only post things related to Constitutional Assaults here and make sure you share them as well!

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 21, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun May 21, 2017 7:03 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The Silent Killers
Posted on May 21, 2017 by Chip Murray

If the dead could talk…

Seriously, if your objective is ‘to find truth in the confusion of things’, but what I see is a condescending challenge, I’m confused, especially as your question doesn’t seem to be a request for information but implies you know what the vice of effeminacy is already, and it’s a put down. My objective is to find examples which uphold my thesis, and I think I’ve found one. ~ Mindless

The gentlemen whose quote I’ve posted above, went on the defensive after I asked him what he knew of the vice of effeminacy in response to his charge that Conservative Catholics suffered something he referred to as the “vice of viciousness”. We had both commented on TCT Deacon James H. Toner’s The Nice Guy Syndrome. He then asks me what my objective in commenting is. And when I tell him “to find truth in the confusion of things”, he responds in the quote above, by admitting that truth is not his objective…which is why his words struck me as something mindless would say, if mindless were a person. (Note- Comments on TCT articles are made by clicking on the FB link at bottom of the article)

On a somewhat related subject, I walked away from our short-lived Warwick MOM experiment this week because the Liberals refused to condemn violence in a document we attempted 1st as a pledge, and then as a mission statement. Our group, as you may recall, was 4 Liberals and 4 Conservatives who came together to find common ground and a healthier way to dialogue on the issues of the day. There’s a pattern here…

Trump-bashing Liberal Maryellen in my office responded with no response when I asked her what she thought about the Antifa “Bike-lock Attacker” who turned out to be a San Francisco economics professor, or the story about the elementary school kids who were told that the “Mothers’ Day Gift Arts & Crafts” event was being canceled for being offensive to the LBGT Community. Silence…nothing to say.

And on it goes…Just this week alone. Innocent people mowed down in Time Square. Fighter jets are scrambled to intercept a Hawaiian-bound passenger plane when a male passenger tries to break into the cockpit. Why weren’t these headline stories in every network newsroom? Why are the identities of the being withheld? How are these very same newsrooms able to fabricate headlines about President Trump’s non-existent “collusion” with the Russians, while burying the truth about John Podesta taking $35 Million from the Russians while “advising Clinton and Obama in 2014″?

I wanted our MOM experiment to work so bad, I used the Golden Rule in a last ditch effort to keep us together. Sadly, the experiment taught me a very painful lesson. The Golden Rule that was once the standard glue that kept us together for so long is now 100% officially meaningless to the Liberal mind. I need to make something crystal clear to my readers. For a normal human being to support wrong over right actions that require dishonest and violent behavior over honor and integrity; the abandonment of “mindfulness” is required. This is so, because normal people possess a conscience. So in effect, what we are witnessing in America at this particular hour is a group of people so bound by their ideology, they haven’t lost their minds…they’ve thrown them away.

I have to share with you in the first 100 + days of President Trump’s Brave New World, that this latest exchange with a Liberal has ignited a stunning realization in me that I will posit as fact and challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Mindlessness followed closely by silence are greater killers than all the bullets, bombs and bayonets the world has ever known.

Those of us who still wake up to a sun that rises in the east and sets in the west, who understand who we are, where we come from, and who know right from wrong; we’ve been pushed about as far as will be accepted any longer. “Violence and intimidation” against innocent law-abiding citizens might be allowed to take root in Europe where it certainly has in the past, but this my friends… is America! And we simply will not allow it on our watch.
http://www.oathkeepers.org/

I encourage you to view this YouTube “live-stream” of a Free Speech event organized by a young couple in Boston last Saturday. I was there with Oath Keepers in support. The Antifa were there to shut it down. This video was made by a young millennial named Tim Pool who, as far as I could tell, seems neither Left or Right. This is how journalism used to work. Pay close attention to the footage starting at the 19-minute mark…and then at the exchange between Tim and a supporter of Antifa at the 3:15:00 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yJTbBEozXo

Keep your wits…things could get awfully dicey from here. We will ALL be judged.

When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Constitutional Assaults