• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ April 9, 2017 Chip Murray

Post any Information on the Assault on Religion here.
Forum rules
Anything to do with the Assault on Religion should be posted in here. Readable to the public.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ April 9, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:30 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The Sterile Professional
Posted on April 9, 2017 by Chip Murray

Sterile Professional, Jeffrey Skilling

“In his book Adventures in Philosophy at Notre Dame, Kenneth Sayre chronicles his philosophy department’s change from scholasticism, to pluralism, to professionalism…Finally, in pursuit of higher rankings, the department embraced a sterile professionalism.”
~ Christopher Kaczor, TCT

Some people start their day with pushups and jumping jacks. Being a chronic thinker, I begin mine (after prayer) with coffee and The Catholic Thing. On April Fools’ day, Christopher Kaczor got me thinking about the fate of our world in the hands of the Sterile Professionals…and wondering where in the world the Thomists went.

So I think about a friend years ago, who disowned her best friend for expressing the opinion that the idea of society accepting same-sex-marriage could be a slippery slope….and the conversation I had with another friend just after the SCOTUS ruling in 2015, expressing my concern over the likely impact it would have on our religious freedom. He simply said to me, “That ship has sailed.” So just this week, this same friend shares with me that his high school-aged daughter is lecturing him on PC “triggers” and “white privilege”. After a while I’m thinking, shouldn’t we all be thinking about what else that ship might have in its cargo manifest?

Meanwhile, on the campus of the University of Slippery Slopes…

“As a university professor, I’m not sure I have any support at all for safe space. I think that you as a student have to develop the skills to be successful in this world and that we need to provide you with the opportunity for discourse and debate and dialogue and academic inquiry, and I’m not sure that that is correlated with the notion of safe space as I’ve seen that.”
~Northern Arizona University President Rita Cheng,, and the words that sparked the demand for her resignation.

If we are to be truly and intellectually honest with ourselves, then we must face the reality of our present circumstances in the context of the most meaningful debate of our lives; “Thomism” vs “Sterile Professionalism”.. It could be said for the sake of this argument that St. Thomas Aquinas, who wrote “Happiness is secured through virtue; it is a good attained by man’s own will.”, represents the moral side of the argument. Whereas, the Sterile Professional would argue against virtue and morality in business endeavors, as unnecessary baggage, useless clutter, and overall hindrance to the sacred end…the bottom line. To them, happiness is secured through profit, revenue, and cash flow. The student “safe-space” dementia at Northern Arizona University, where they are literally quarantining themselves from learning, is correlated to the diabolical slide from Thomist-inspired scholasticism to the antiseptic environment of sterile professionalism at Notre Dame…where, as in other so-called institutions of higher learning, virtue and morality are treated as germ and infection. Perhaps the best known example of this method of sterilized teaching first took place in the Harvard Business School classroom of a Professor Bupp, who taught young Jeff Skilling, who led Enron to become a household name and symbol of scandal and corruption back in 2001.

How is this possible, you might ask? Harvard…sure, but Notre Dame??? It’s really quite simple when you factor in greed, the inherent flaws of human nature, and the disease of Liberalism. There is an amazing scene in the mini-series John Adams starring Paul Giamatti as John Adams, where he is received by French Society in Paris on his first visit to France. It’s a very comically awkward scene where the puritan Adams and the amorous Franklin are attempting to impress and win over the most culturally decadent people on the planet. Here in Paris, with Adams, Franklin, and later Jefferson…is the very crux of our Thomist/Sterile Professional Debate. Whoever these men were individually; collectively they are Thomists, as evidenced by the fact their most precious enterprise was owed to God Himself, as stated in their most eloquent Declaration…resulting in their Independence. Whereas the French, inoculated from any such divine infection, charted a different more “sterile” course…resulting in chaos, brutal carnage, and blood…lots of blood.

When you go to work tomorrow, imagine yourself with your colleagues around the water cooler. Imagine their reaction to you, if you were to turn Thomas on them. You would notice an immediate discomfort in them, due to their immunization. All of a sudden they would remember that deadline they’re under as they scurry back to the safety of their cubicles and/or offices. But this my friends, is what we have done to ourselves. The vast majority of places where we spend the vast majority of our time, has been rendered STERILE. When we eliminate the germ of morality, we invite a deadlier contagion into our body…

Prosecution (15 felonies) for those who exposed the baby parts traffickers…here.
Persecution & Prosecution for the fathers who attempt to rescue their 12-yr-olds…in the UK.
Pedophile sexual abuse and satanic torture of the most innocent by the most powerful…everywhere!

The Disease of Liberalism

Liberalism is a disease of the mind that eventually and incrementally destroys the soul in much the same way that Lou Gehrig’s Disease destroys the body. Many, if not most of us are born with it and live with it as carriers through our childhood, adolescence and early adulthood without realizing because it hides, thrives, and feeds on our wants and desires…until we attain the age of discernment, and the antidote of wisdom. Hence the Churchill Axiom, “If you aren’t a Liberal at Twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative at forty, you have no brain.” But there are those, and I saw them pleading for “Sanctuary City” in Philipstown this past week, who progress into stage 3 and 4 without discernment, depraved of wisdom, overcome by guilt and self-loathing, where the soul is literally cannibalized by the personality disorder consequence of living a lie.
~ CM 4/7/17

Chip Murray: Wide Awake
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Re: The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ April 9, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:01 pm

This is a timely post. "Academe" has been poisoned for forty or more years and now we are realizing the virulence of the symptoms. Every parent is the antidote for their children and they MUST provide it in liberal dosses. Thanks Chip! :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Religious Hatred