• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 14, 2017 Chip Murray

Post any Information on the Assault on Religion here.
Forum rules
Anything to do with the Assault on Religion should be posted in here. Readable to the public.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 14, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The Death of Liberalism?
Posted on May 14, 2017 by Chip Murray

Oath Keeper & The Lost Boys

I heard Gavin McInnes, a Conservative comedian, pronounce Liberalism dead last week. I wonder…

Many years ago I observed a Liberal, someone very close to me, cut loose a friendship because the friend expressed her honest “Catholic” opinion on same-sex marriage. This was years before the SCOTUS ruling, and her transgression was in her argument. She argued that if we started on this slippery slope, what would our future argument be in rejecting the notion of a woman marrying the horse she loved? This argument makes perfect sense when you A) consider just how ridiculously far from “normal” we’ve slid since then. And B) that it’s really not about “normal”, as they need us to believe…it is ALL about “natural”. Just from a bio-physical engineering basis alone, homosexuality is counter-natural. And so the attempt to incorporate the un-natural into the most natural and purposeful act primarily intended for procreation (to beget or bring forth) of the species…only begets and brings forth chaos and confusion. The two former friends couldn’t possibly have envisioned the chaos and confusion that would further slide and divide our country in just a few short years, over boys, girls and bathrooms. The friend she vanquished was not only “honest”, she was 100% correct in her prognostication. How bleak is the future survival of our species when in this one argument alone, we have normalized a non-procreative “marriage” while removing honest (truthful) and accurate people from our community. Oh, one more thing…the courage it takes to tell someone you love what they don’t want to hear.

I’ve been following a wonderful writer who I originally began following by reading his “adventures” and observations while he was a professor at Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island…and a Conservative professor at that. Talk about courage. After 27 years of hazardous duty, he has moved on to a new position in an atmosphere that both explores and honors our natural world, while nurturing the very essence of a student’s relationship to it, rather than instigating, contributing to and nourishing the very war against it. ~ Professor Anthony Esolen, A Center for Cultural Renewal

I wish I could tell you I was hopeful…

Last Sunday I listened as a NYC Coptic Priest interviewed on “Religion on the Line” was asked why Egyptian Coptic Christians were slaughtered on Easter Sunday. He recited the politically-correct answer of “poverty and exclusion” like a well-trained puppy. The closest he came to identifying the butchers was in his use of the word “fanatical”. Not once did he refer to Muslim, Islam, Jihad, or caliphate…

I thought of the Time Magazine article from November 7, 2016 identifying Anxiety, Depression And The American Adolescent in our society. Again, a subject so directly related to the very survival of our society…and nowhere in the article could I find the word God.

Yesterday it was my honor and privilege to exercise my duty to defend free speech at a Free Speech Rally on the sacred ground of Boston Common as part of a contingent of Oath Keepers, 3 Percenters and other Liberty groups. We went prepared for battle, and enjoyed remarkable fellowship instead, for one simple reason; The Boston Police did their job keeping Soros Antifa in check, and they did it remarkably well.

As positive and pleased as I am with yesterday’s wonderful success in the cause of protecting EVERYONE’S 1st Amendment Rights, I am more convinced than ever that we as a society are irreparably irreconcilable. Irreparable by peaceful means I should add. Prager says our reconciliation will come when one side “vanquishes” the other. Jefferson said “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

I apologize for any foul language that may be heard from this very insightful millennial who live-streamed our event yesterday. He is accurate with much and missing a good deal of “the point”, but he is refreshingly honest. I urge you to take the time to view his work here.

As for Liberalism; it cannot die any more than arrogance, narcissism, or anger can die. We can only hope for the better angels of our human nature to prevail in our own court of individual reason. As for the hope of our society, it can only be secure by the degree to which…in God we trust. We did it once…

Chip Murray: Wide Awake
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Religious Hatred