• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ February 5, 2017 Chip Murray

Anything that will not fit in another category please post in this area.
Forum rules
Anything that will not fit in a forum category listed above only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ February 5, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:51 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ Laugh or Cry, NOW’s the Time to Question WHY?
by Chip Murray

"I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore Toto."
Two of my favorite Progressives are Jerry Seinfeld and Geraldo Rivera. One makes me laugh, while the other makes me cry. They both make me scratch my head and wonder why. One is forced to flee his home in New Jersey because of “taxes”, while the other is forced to flee college campuses because of “political correctness”, and yet both continue to feed the hand that bites them! WHY? The only bigger head-scratcher than that is the WHY American Feminism has dumped the white heterosexual male to hop in bed with Islamism…there couldn’t possibly be more diametric opposites in any universe of galaxies. But then, we are talking the galaxy of Liberalism…far, far away. And there are people we love there, so visit we must.

Our first stop is a place called the Law of Love, #1 for a reason: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” It sounds easy enough right? I mean He did create everything, and me along with it. Loving Him in return only seems fair, no? Except, we come to find, there’s this other side of the fence you see; One that has all these bright and fancy neon signs a flashin’ and a flickerin’ to beat the band, like cool heat dontcha know…real hard to look away. They call this side the [url]Fact of Sin[/url]. Deacon Toner writes about the tension between the two sides in, "It's God or the Gulag". I recommend it…highly.

Next, it’s on to the Ground Zero-Fault Line-Epicenter of our Coming Civil War. Ten years ago, my best friend/soul mate and I held hands in the world we shared together. Today we are separated by another fence. This fence, ironically enough, was designed, built and installed by our nation’s first black president and first black attorney general. David Warren tackles this subject brilliantly in . "On Race & Identity Politics". I encourage you to give this a read as well.

We arrive at our third and final stop by closing our eyes, clicking our red ruby slippers together three times, and softly repeating to ourselves, “There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.” So one fine day at home in our Brave New World, we pick up our local paper. Mine happens to be the Warwick Advertiser. We open the February 3-9 edition to page 2. The headline “What Next?” followed by the sub-text “Local group hopes to galvanize the public for positive political, social and environmental action in Warwick and the region” catches my eye. A red flag pops up. I see the words “Sustainable Warwick”, “Community 2000” and “Democratic Committee” as the red flags turn to 5-alarm fire sirens. The group led by a Roger Moss hosted this What Next “discussion” which, as it turns out, is presented by CAN (Community Action Network). So I looked into them…[url]http://www.canwashtenaw.org/[/url] YIKES! And then I paid a visit to Roger’s Facebook page… where I read“Should Warwick Become A Sanctuary Town?”…and I realize, these people don’t want to galvanize anything. They are the mindless foot soldiers for those who seek to turn our home into the very “Gulag” Deacon Toner warns us about. Roger Moss writes, “Because of this effort, we are now even better prepared to move forward with preserving our community’s values and keeping vigilant to guard against violence, intolerance and environmental problems.” I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore Toto.

Chip Murray: Wide Awake
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Miscellaneous