• Advertisement

VERNACULAR

Anything that will not fit in another category please post in this area.
Forum rules
Anything that will not fit in a forum category listed above only. These are open for public viewing.

VERNACULAR

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Felicitations Carbon based Entities

"Receptive Illumination Period
Engage with Stimulated neurons

See = https://youtu.be/h67k9eEw9AY

"
"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: VERNACULAR

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Carlin does have a way with words!

How are things down under my friend?
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello Ron,
Thought the video was rather well done
Certainly gained a few chuckles
In this day & age with Climate Change such a Hot Topic along with A--2030 & ISLAM -- I thought that a bit of levity was the order for the day.
There is So much "Snowflake" & "Uni Student Know Alls" going on that a break from such stupidity was warranted.

Cool down here at the moment although it is supposed to be winter BUT very mild so far = Very Little Rain
Either we will have a long cool few months OR Summer is going to be VERY Hot & Long
If so -- there might just be a few more roads that Melt = (I kid you not)
That fits with OZ = Land of contrast -; Blistering Summer Heat OR massive Flooding Rains.

As for me = I am helping out with an emerging Political structure that might just turn the OZ Political System on its head.
If it can gain some traction then it will be very good
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:07 pm

VERY good indeed! I wish you well. Pass along what you can when you can. It will be an interesting read.
In case you don't have it, ronadcox@hotmail.com. Not sure how long Tradam will last but will always love to hear from you.
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Miscellaneous