• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~February 20, 2017 Chip Murray

Anything that will not fit in another category please post in this area.
Forum rules
Anything that will not fit in a forum category listed above only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~February 20, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Please, PLEASE read this well documented installation of The Sunday Morning Tune-Up! Click the links in blue and read them all! IT IS THAT IMPORTANT!!!!!

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The Originalist vs the Globalist
by Chip Murray

What's "Going Down"?

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died suddenly, mysteriously, and remotely on a ranch in rural Texas last year…and there was no autopsy. Scalia, often referred to as a “Lion of the Law”, was also the only “originalist” on the bench, which meant he regarded and was committed to every last letter of our Constitution as fixed in the firmament of human nature, as the North Star is in the firmament of the heavens…exactly as intended by the Founders.

Now take, in the sharpest of contrasts, a man like Andrew Cuomo, the Governor of New York. Governor Cuomo holds no such regard or commitment to the “original” intent of the Founders. Rather; his regard and commitment are for all things “Progressive” and thus free of the archaic chains of an old white paper, conceived by old white men, for an all-white world. In fact, he delivered a stunning and very public rebuke of originalism several years ago when he declared Conservative and Traditional New Yorkers “unwelcome” in his state. There is no doubt, if Jefferson were alive to tell you, that if Scalia was the Lion of the Law, then Andrew Cuomo is the “Artful Dodger” of it…and I wager that U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara knows it in the marrow of his bone.

There’s something else about Cuomo…something far more telling. His father’s guiding hero was St. Thomas More (talk about a lion and the North Star!). Andrew Cuomo’s is Niccolò “the end justifies the means” Machiavelli.

Now take these two polar opposite world views onto the context of the world stage. A stage that, by most all accounts, is highly contentious at best, and in tatters at worst. Divided seems to be the word of the day…wherever we look…from Brussels to Bangkok to Washington, our world has been divided into two teams; the Nationalist (Originalists) vs the Globalists (Progressives). What is quite remarkable in all this, is that the Vicar of Christ…the Holy See…the man who sits atop the Chair of Peter, Pope Francis has taken the side of the most unholy federation of fiends, perverts and misfits to ever set up shop. How can this be? Can absolute power corrupt so absolutely as this? And they almost had their absolute power…

I had lunch this week with two business colleagues I have tremendous respect for. Far from “Progressive”, I’m reasonably certain they both voted for Trump. Both expressed concern over Trump’s “bull in the china shop” method of governing. This suggested to me that neither of them have fully fathomed the significance of exactly who Trumps is, what he represents, and perhaps most importantly, the breathtaking scale of the global forces aligned against him…and US! Clueless, I’m sorry to say, is the perfect word.

I suspect President Trump is armed with something more damaging than his abrasive wit and personality. He knows something about them…about all of them. First they blamed Hillary’s loss on Comey. Then it was the Russians. I think it was the contents of disgraced Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer that provided the gateway into something darker and more nefariously evil than most of us can comprehend. It ties to the beltway powerbrokers’ pedophilia underground ring brought to the surface in “Pizza-gate”, which connects to the Clinton Foundation’s ties to Epstein’s Pedophile Island and sex-trafficking the victims in Haiti.

Forget about the moral confusion in the Vatican, of all places. We are watching a Man for All Seasons, a new Constantine in Donald Trump. A man who does not and will not “pay to play” is literally taking Washington and its media acolytes by storm. And they are all Freaking Out!! How positively refreshing!

Unfortunately, most of us (my colleagues included) are unaware of what is really "GOING DOWN" beneath the surface of things. I, being a patriot Oath Keeper, especially love #4:

4) Build a culture of non-cooperation with law enforcement. If you have any intention of working with the police, FBI, or other agencies; or if you publicly condemn anti-fascists who break the law: don’t call yourself an anti-fascist. The cops will be Trump supporters; do not collaborate with them.

The 44th President of the United States orchestrates a “resistance” against the 45th President of the United States from his OFA bunker a few short blocks from the White House.

I fear for my colleagues. I fear for my family and friends. I fear for my county and all who fail to understand and comprehend the end of their means.

Hint ~ Antifa is NOT your mother's sister who always had milk and cookies for you when you came to visit.

Chip Murray: Wide Awake
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Miscellaneous