• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ December 11, 2016 Chip Murray

Anything that will not fit in another category please post in this area.
Forum rules
Anything that will not fit in a forum category listed above only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ December 11, 2016 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:42 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The Exorcism of the Most Unholy
by Chip Murray

"It was the Fake News my Liege."

“The records of the Gospels are given, not so much that we might understand the Person of our Lord from the natural standpoint, but that we might understand how to exhibit His life in us when we are born from above. We have to take our instructions for this from Jesus Christ.” ~ Oswald Chambers

When I invited the Holy Spirit, It gladly accepted…and my life will never be the same. When you and you, and he and she, and we and they drink from The Cup, our world will never be the same! Something’s happening and we do know what it is, don’t we Mr. Jones…

Something profoundly interesting happened in Warwick this week. I wrote about it in my last post,The Surrender of Warwick. It was the classic clash of good (honor) versus evil (progressivism) over a Blue Line. And it delights me to tell you that good won the day. There, for all eyes to see I tell you…when good rises to the occasion, evil has nowhere to go. It was exposed as whiny, pale and weak in the blistering light of our Village Hall this past Monday evening. But this, my friends, is only the backstory to what is revealed to my soul as the greatest hope for mankind. IF…we will it so.

What informs me was less about the dramatic events on the surface, and more about the discourse around the events on social media and the local paper’s “on-line” banter, beneath the surface. I realized something very important, hidden there in the anger of the seething attacks on the Mayor’s character. We were all friends once upon a time. What has happened to us?

Few would argue the genius of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings trilogy in capturing the nature of men and the timeless struggle between good and evil, resulting in an epic masterpiece as informative to my mind, as it was entertaining. But there was a part in the book and a scene in the movie that jumped out at me in the course of these recent events. Watch this incredibly powerful five-minute scene in which Gandalf frees King Theodenfrom the evil that possessed him. In the same week I observed a Mayor and a friend I no longer recognized, I visited the woman I love. She kept asking me what was wrong, sensing my discomfort. I was standing there with the love of my life, and I didn’t know or recognize her any more. It was as if we were total strangers.

What if, somewhere beyond our wildest dreams, there is a Gandalf’s Staff to break this spell upon our hearts? What if the blue line finally becomes our red line, where enough good people finally say enough is enough? Not with anger, but with love and charity of heart. I am telling you that evil would wither and fall away…because there would be less and less for it to hold onto.

Look at evil on the post-election world stage. It is Grima Wormtongue whispering in Theoden’s ear, “It was the Fake News my Liege.” Wormtongue (MSM) creates a false narrative around the true story that people want to believe because it seems to make life easier. Here we have young Thomas, columnist for the regional rag, twisting the Blue Line into a “feel good”moral equivalency lie. And I let him know there was at least one reader he hadn’t fooled…You missed that one by a country mile brother. The Warwick Blue Line is a story about good people who showed up to reject a room full of whining “Snowflakes” who chose to defend a racially-exclusive lie over the men and women who put their lies on the line every day to protect us all. There is no moral equivalency here…and you know it. Pathetically irrelevant is no way to go through life son. This is why print news is dying. They write fairy tales that fewer and fewer of us are believing in any more.

The heart of Progressivism is pure narcissistic evil, and needs to be confronted as such. This is not to say there’s no good in those who are possessed. Rather, many if not most are good people who’ve simply allowed themselves to become spell-bound. If you haven’t seen the video of the Ohio State University students flatly denying that the Somali Muslim refugee who drove his car into 9 innocent pedestrians and then proceeded to hack them with a knife (exactly as ISIS had instructed) had anything to do with “terrorism”, you NEED to. Only the most diabolical can do this to the human brain. It was a “misunderstanding” the young snowflakes insisted.

This is a most difficult place. Think of the stakeholders around the Blue Line. The Police Chief is not as free to be as honest as he would like with the possessed ones. How many of the Town Supervisor’s constituents are under the spell? One has to keep the peace, and the other has to get re-elected. God knows the main street business owners must hold their tongues or risk alienating customers in an already struggling economy. And so it goes, until one day we will all walk out our doors into a world that will no longer be recognizable, or worth living in.

I went by the field of the lazy man, And by the vineyard of the man devoid of understanding; And there it was, all overgrown with thorns; Its surface was covered with nettles; Its stone wall was broken down. When I saw it, I considered it well; I looked on it and received instruction: A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to rest; So shall your poverty come like a prowler, And your need like an armed man. ~ Proverbs 24:30-34

Chip Murray
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Miscellaneous