• Advertisement

Thanks Giving

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

Thanks Giving

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:22 pm

"
"We have come a long way since the original post and undoubtedly there is still a long way to go

Like the story of Thanksgiving with its evolving history, so too does the demonstration of future needs progress down the path towards a succinct pinnacle.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanks giving Celebrations and spare a wish to those who cannot be with us to celebrate at this auspicious time in history

God Bless you all

"

"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Thanks Giving

PostAuthor: Mountainman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 pm

I hope you and your family had a wonderful and bountiful Thanksgiving full of pies and bourbon! (ok..not for the really young ones lol)!

A long way to go... Dad and Bing and a few others like you started Traditional American Movement DOT com to provide a true traditional American voice that wouldn't get washed out by the pontificators and evil doers. That endeavor is one that will NEVER end in our children's lifetimes. I am thankful for folks like you that have the drive and desire to stand and be known. Be heard. Actions are more important than words. Correct me if I am wrong, as I often am, but Traditional American Movement is a platform to keep the voice of the independent traditional American out there for those that listen. As my Dad believed and stated many times in his posts and forums, the quiet majority, regular traditional American is out there, doing what they need to do. But, out there in a huge majority over the advantaged minute extreme opinion holders that believe they alone have the correct voice, knowledge, and direction that is best for us all. Witness: Trump won because of a mass Blue exodus of the silent, hard-working, nation supporting Blue.

I hope you will keep your God given voice and written word out there for our Nation to hear and read. I am still coming to grips with Dad's going over to the next ridge, but I know I hate to see TRADM silent. i am Thankful for you and all TRADM voices.

Keep your powder dry. :drinks

Mountainman
Mountainman
Registered Member
Registered Member

Return to Political Discussions