• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 7, 2017 Chip Murray

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up May 7, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ Freedom isn’t “Just Another Word”
Posted on May 7, 2017 by Chip Murray

The Birth of Freedom

Now we’re in the midst of the ultimate battle in the culture war – the battle for the First Amendment – and if Republicans don’t recognize this is a war and fight like their existence depends on victory, nothing else will matter. ~ Tim Jones, "A Cold Civil War"

It is time for our society to acknowledge a sad truth: America is currently fighting its second Civil War. [/i][/b]~ Dennis Prager, America’s Second Civil War

The 2nd half of Prager’s quote was even more disturbing than the 1st half: In fact, with the obvious and enormous exception of attitudes toward slavery, Americans are more divided morally, ideologically and politically today than they were during the Civil War.

He goes on…

Like the left in every other country, the left in America essentially sees America as a racist, xenophobic, colonialist, imperialist, warmongering, money-worshipping, moronically religious nation. My 21-yr-old stepson has more empathy for ISIS and the modern-day-equivalent of Hitler’s notorious “Brown Shirts” Antifa, than the man who has loved him since he was a baby. How do we reconcile the American Patriot mindset with a mindset that hides behind masks, willing to inflict bodily harm, and even kill on the basis of skin color and/or religious and political beliefs…in America…Land of the Free? The answer, Prager goes on to say, is we don’t. Reconciliation only comes when one side vanquishes the other…

So, I wrote last week about our MOM Pledge condemning violence as an acceptable means to an end, and how the left refused to sign…listing semantics as the objection. And I thought how in the world do you trust a people, any people who have made themselves strangers to the Golden Rule, and friends to hypocrisy and double-standard? How does someone who says they want to be my friend, sit in silence as I am violently attacked and beaten, actually become one?

The cold hard reality is this…the same people who see freedom-loving Americans as “racist, xenophobic, colonialist, imperialist, warmongering, money-worshipping, and moronically religious”, see us as people unworthy of the freedom to express ourselves. Their silence in the face of Antifa violence is simply their unspoken approval of By Any Means Necessary. They advocate for “critical thinking”, but stop short of thinking beyond the loss of our free speech to the loss of their own. They actually believe the press is doing them a favor by refusing to cover the violent Antifa. And this, my friends, isn’t the Obama Press Corp…this is Trump’s! Chernovich Puts Media on the Spot

Here’s what true critical thinking looks like: The trouble with a society intentionally conditioned to see racists and bigots behind every tree, is they tend to miss the true villains behind it all…

The problem is no one is capable of saving the US Titanic. The iceberg was struck sixteen years ago when the Deep State engineered a plundering campaign driving the national debt from $5.8 trillion to $20 trillion, and unfunded welfare liabilities to $200 trillion. Unpaid for tax cuts will not save us. Unpaid for shovel ready infrastructure projects will not save us. Threatening foreign countries with tariffs will not bring manufacturing jobs back. Excessively low interest rates will not spur investment, but it will create a pension crisis and impoverish senior citizens.
~ “The Brink of War”: The Horror of the Deep State’s Plan – Part 2

True critical thinking voids itself of want, and instead commits itself to the courage necessary to follow the breadcrumbs wherever they may lead…even and especially to the Rose Garden, where the objective mind questions President Trump’s relationship to the Deep State. Is he their silent friend, or their worst nightmare? We know there exists a diabolical force darker even than the Deep State, behind the Deep State. ~ Gunnar Gundersen (TCT) Of Satanism & Religious Freedom And, we also know that President Trump removed the muzzle from the American Clergy in the very same Rose Garden this past week…

Dennis Prager once said that the greatest threat to America is not knowing what it means to be American. Knowing what it means implies the understanding of “American Exceptionalism”. Right there in our illustrious preamble via Jefferson; God is the fuel of our engine…not man or devil. In fact, we would and sadly will sputter, stall, and eventually “seize up” on any other. The Thomas More quote reminds me of how LUCKY we are to have Trump as President, in a word…Gorsuch. The mere thought of a Hillary Court…there are no words. But there is FREEDOM…and Freedom is much more than “just another word.”

Chip Murray: Wide Awake
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Political Discussions