• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up April 23, 2017 Chip Murray

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up April 23, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:42 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ The War on the West
Posted on April 23, 2017 by Chip Murray

The University of Alaska’s “Poisonous Fruit”

“They’re (Global Elites) frightened to death that we can make up our own minds.” ~ Lee Stranahan

“The poisonous fruit of the left’s long march into academia. They have destroyed our universities and colleges, with public school education not far behind. Inculcation, indoctrination and brainwashing. Why do our taxpayer dollars still go to these treasonous machines? WE are funding this public exhibit. We are funding the new Nazi-esque youth movement. We are funding the war on freedom, truth and individual rights.” ~ Pamela Geller

In the very hour I am writing these words, the people of France are deciding their own fate. The choice has never been more clear; surrender your faith, family, culture and institutions to the barbaric horde masquerading as multiculturalism or, elect the woman with the courage to call the beast a beast. The Brits and the Yanks chose wisely last year, and the French are poised to do the same. Why? Because the fate of Western Civilization depends on it!

Watching the world with a sober mind, unclouded by ideology, I realize that Liberalism is responsible for more death than Communism. Think of the deaths of the most innocent life of all since Roe v Wade, and compound that with the fact that Communism would have never gained a foothold without Liberalism. If the Western World were a human body, Liberals are the Leukocytes who’ve become self-loathing cells of compassion…for the body’s invaders.

Earlier in the week I happened to spot the cover of the November 7, 2016 issue of Time Magazine’s “Anxiety, Depression And The Modern Adolescent”, and I thought symptom of the disease. Later in the week I read the student explanation for why the student senate at UC Davis voted to make our American Flag “optional”, “The opinion in that case is that you can’t force people to pledge your allegiance, by (the flag) being there; by extension, you are pledging your allegiance to a symbol that you don’t relate to or that you don’t equate yourself with.”, and I thought symptom of the disease.

Our Western Civilization is at war on two fronts. Every day an innocent person or persons is murdered by a Muslim or Muslims for the crime of either not being Muslim, or not being Muslim enough. And we are told it has nothing to do with Muslim…which brings us to the other front, and the (Liberal) enemy within. The Muslim Militant is Jihadi…the Liberal Militant is Antifa. On the front line streets of Paris, Brussels and Stockholm, they are becoming one and the same. “The West is losing” according to freedom-fighter Pamela Geller, for exactly the reason she stated in her quote at the top of the page.

Ask yourself the following question. Who do the Globalists despise more than Trump, Putin, Farage and Le Pen? The enemy of the Jihadi and the enemy of the Antifa are one and the same. The Antifa whipping MAGA hats with bike-locks in Berkeley is the same Antifa attacking Le Pen supporters in Paris. Now, consider the following:

Erdogan is weaponizing refugees against the citizens of Europe.
Arizona University Professors are weaponizingstudents against Trump.
California University Professors are attacking Trump supporters with deadly weapons.
Berkeley Police are looking the other way.
South Dakota authorities are ignoring the Jihadi.
Our media has gone Jihadi.
…as they draw a bead on the Internet and our free speech.
I guess we know which side the University of Alaska is on.
Because of the collusion and corruption at the highest levels between media and the Washington elites, most of us have no idea of the battle, much less the war that is at our very doorstep. As I told a former Liberal friend yesterday, “You accept the unacceptable because it conforms to your wants. Your ideology has forced you to ignore objective reality.” He will remain blind of his own free will.

On the other hand, there are those of us who will gird ourselves physically (Psalm 144:1), and by weaponizing our very souls through Baptism to defeat the enemy behind all enemies behind it all.

“The reason there is so much failure is because we forget we are here for just one thing, loyalty to Jesus Christ; otherwise we have no business to have taken the vows of God upon us. If a soldier is not prepared to be killed, he has no business to have enlisted as a soldier.” ~ Oswald Chambers “A Loyal Soldier”

Bread for The Body

Wine for The Soul

When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Political Discussions