• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up June 18, 2017 Chip Murray

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up June 18, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:53 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ “A Good American”
Posted on June 18, 2017 by Chip Murray

William Binney, “A Good American”

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”
~ John 15:18-19

By now, most of you who read me have seen the Bernie Sanders McCarthyesque attack on Trump nominee Russell Vought…for being a Christian. This week we all watched in horror (some with delight) as a Bernie follower came to a baseball field (perfect) to shoot as many Republicans as he could. And all of this happening with the image of anti-Trump Jihadist Kathy Griffin fresh in our minds, as the Time Warner-sponsored Trump Assassination Play continues to delight a fevered blister of lost souls. To describe them using the McCarthy era vernacular of Un-American would be far better than they deserve. They are literally drawn to death just as moths are drawn to light. They march as zombies, completely unaware of their steady cadence on a trend line…following the Lie straight to Hell. These were our friends, neighbors…and family members.

Every day I have more and more people admit to me that they are living their lives under the cloud of a totally false narrative. I’ve lost track of the people who have confessed to me that they are silent in the face of the Lie for fear of losing their jobs. What’s a good American to do? Well, er…uh…I dunno, how about FIGHT for your children’s children’s rights to the same pursuit and attainment of happiness that America has given you? Something funny happened on the way to the Trump Hate-fest in the Central Park Forum the other night. A Good American by the name of Laura Loomer took the stage and called out the Leftist Lunatics for the despicable fascists they are! Oliver Stone is/has made a movie about another good American entitled A Good American. It’s the true story of NSA Whistleblower William Binney, the mathematical genius who developed the agency’s surveillance web to protect Americans, and then watched in horror as the agency took his work, removed the privacy protections, and used it to spy on American citizens.

Do we need to get ourselves arrested in Central Park, or become whistleblowers to earn the title of a good American? Of course not. There a millions of decent Americans who wake up every day, earn their daily bread, care for their families, and treat their neighbors with respect and dignity. But if the Left has made a bubble for itself, so too have many good people on the Right. I spend my days in a workforce that specializes in the silent occupation of keeping their heads down. I fear the day well known in the history books as “too late” when even they will eventually look up to see what their neglect and willful blindness has cost them.

The very first step is awareness, no? The second would be realization, and the third must be action. If we are aware of the history of “Our Utopian Revolutionaries”, then we realize that the Clinton’s, Obama’s, Holder’s, Lynch’s, Comey’s, Brennan’s, and Clapper’s are simply the latest incarnations of a very, very old and worn-out lie. Thus realizing creates the knowing which becomes the burden separating the decent American from A Good American. The decent American places the burden onto his children. A Good American takes it upon himself to take the necessary action. If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. ~ Thomas Paine

David Carlin writes, “The serpent of revolutionary utopianism has been scotched, not killed.” He is absolutely 100% correct. And every time it is decanted, it comes back stronger than before. But like every monster before it; it can, must, and will be destroyed. This is ONLY possible when the average, every day, decent American awakens to his/her duty to become A Good American where they live, by simply rejecting the Lie whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head…even, as in the case of William Binney, it means giving up the job you loved.

Let the Liberal “Progressive” obsess over their “utopian” mortality. Ours must be eternity.

Chip Murray
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Political Discussions