• Advertisement

TRUMP = Final Frontier ??

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

Re: TRUMP = Final Frontier ??

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:38 pm

You are totally correct, Terry! There really is a NEW SHERIFF in DC. I like it!

Be well.
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Terry ! We are gonna have a great time with this leader in charge and the world will benefit greatly though many will whine for the status quo. The status quo was bad for all of us so a new direction will be wonderful to behold. Thanks for your participation during the fight and KUDOS to you for staying with us. Stay tuned, things are happening fast and POTUS is a decisive leader. I'm lovin' this !! :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Came across this which raised a Lot of Questions for me
What say You ??

"Reality Calls Show #13: Robert David Steele, The One Thing Trump MUST Do

See = https://soundcloud.com/realitycalls/rea ... mp-must-do

"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Respectfully, I must disagree. Robert David Steele is an activist on the Libertarian side. Don't focus on his questions as he is welcome to his opinion and his opinion is worth no more than yours or mine. He is trying to school Trump? He lost, Trump won. Reality is a real thing, Trump won and is exhibiting an unheard of fulfilling all the campaign promises! Steele wishes he had the backbone of Trump. I sure do. We, as Traditional Americans, are among those that appreciate that fact.

What say you?
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Inspired bu Hoodoo post on another thread about the position of -; "Traditional Americans & Bully's" = The following fits the bill towards that action -;

AUDIO: President Trump announces cruise missile strike against Syria

See = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYZMBS0yH0

"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Terry, I posted that about 4 hours before the strike was announced. I am delighted! America is back after too many years of feckless and weak responses to the world's thugs. We are back to be a weighty force for good in the world as our traditions have always required. I am delighted. :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:26 am

The G20

QUESTION = How does the Rest of the world view President Trump ??

This is but one version
(READ the info PLUS there are two videos)

See = http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-09/d ... er/8691538

"G20: Does Donald Trump's awkward performance indicate America's decline as world power?
"The G20 became the G19 as it ended. On the Paris climate accords the United States was left isolated and friendless.
It is, apparently, where this US President wants to be as he seeks to turn his nation inward.
Donald Trump has a particular, and limited, skill-set. He has correctly identified an illness at the heart of the Western democracy. But he has no cure for it and seems to just want to exploit it.
He is a character drawn from America's wild west, a travelling medicine showman selling moonshine remedies that will kill the patient.
And this week he underlined he has neither the desire nor the capacity to lead the world.
"Given the US was always going to be one out on climate change, a deft American President would have found an issue around which he could rally most of the leaders.
He had the perfect vehicle — North Korea's missile tests.
So, where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea? That would have put pressure on China and Russia? Other leaders expected it and they were prepared to back it but it never came.
There is a tendency among some hopeful souls to confuse the speeches written for Mr Trump with the thoughts of the man himself"
"He did make some interesting, scripted, observations in Poland about defending the values of the West.
And Mr Trump is in a unique position — he is the one man who has the power to do something about it.
But it is the unscripted Mr Trump that is real. A man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as President at war with the West's institutions — like the judiciary, independent government agencies and the free press.
He was an uneasy, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense some other leaders were trying to find the best way to work around him

"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:07 pm

No GLOBALIST, of any kind, will ever accept what Trump stands for which is America First. You know, the way it used to be until the Dems got ahold of the government again in the early 90's. If you can understand the goals of the Paris Climate Accord, it penalizes America millions of dollars to supposedly prop up the 3rd World countries who have never experienced the Industrial Revolution and really have no intention of attempting it. Note that even though America has self-adhered to most of the climate goals the rest of the world can only hope to achieve, forget India and China. They have not agreed to lessen their carbon footprint until what is it, 2030? Fairness is called for here and the Paris Accord is a supreme SCREW YOU For AMERICA by the rest of the world!

So if as some say, Trump will have America stand alone then so be it. Better that than bend over for the misuse by the world!

On top of all that ABC is one of the constant detractors for President Trump. Who can even consider anything they say as other than propaganda?

@POTUS #MAGA
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Terry Franks » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:35 pm

"
"Donald Trump’s address in Poland

"Here is a transcript of US President Donald Trump’s address in Poland ahead of the G20 summit, provided by the White House.

We’ve come to your nation to deliver a very important message: America loves Poland, and America loves the Polish people. Thank you.

The Poles have not only greatly enriched this region, but Polish-Americans have also greatly enriched the United States, and I was truly proud to have their support in the 2016 election

See = http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... 823aef9908

"
Terry Franks
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 pm

I watched and listened to this speech in real time. It was outstanding! Best presidential speech EVER!

#MAGA @POTUS

Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Previous

Return to Political Discussions