• Advertisement

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ April 2, 2017 Chip Murray

General political discussions go in here.
Forum rules
General Political Discussions Only. These are open for public viewing.

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ April 2, 2017 Chip Murray

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm

The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ “Is Truth Dead?”
Posted on April 2, 2017 by Chip Murray

NO!
“Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” ~ Theodore Dalrymple

Last week Liberal commentator Ted Koppel lashed out at Conservative Sean Hannity, telling him he was “bad for America”, exactly one year after slamming Moderate Bill O’Reilly for taking Television from “objective and dull, to subjective and entertaining.” Mind you, Koppel’s attack on Hannity came weeks after MSNBC Liberal Mika was caught confessing that her job was to “control what people think.”

All four of these folks are in the “Public Opinion” business. Their differences lie in how they relate to the public they serve. Two of them treat the public as adults who need to know the truth, while the others treat the public as children who can’t handle it. As long as these four remain free to debate their opinions in what Rush refers to as the Arena of Ideas, the answer to Time Magazine’s question is “NO”.

The most epic and crucial war of our lifetime, the “Infowars” as coined by Alex Jones, is raging all around us. The stakes? Individual freedom and property rights vs globalist totalitarianism. The Globalists know they are losing this war, not because of Alex, Rush, Sean or Bill…but because the arena remains open to an internet of “free expression”. If you compare the ratings of Alex, Rush, Sean, and Bill to Ted, Mika, and most all of MSM, you realize that BREXIT and President Trump are simply the results of the majority’s informed will.

Besides being true, the Dalrymple quote above tells us that the American Left has become the new Fascist State. Zuckerberg and Bezos have become their Goebbels and Eichmann, turning their social media and marketing empires into tools for the State, scrambling for the holy grail of algorithms as the exclusive arbiters of fake news…for our own good, of course.

So as they continue their desperate attempts to tie Trump to the Russians and paint Alex Jones and Roger Stones as Russian spies, we have Nazi heir/EU Boss Jean-Claude Juncker threatening to "Break Up The USA", while here in America (All thanks to Drudge) we can hear La Raza/DNC Chair Perez claiming that “Trump didn’t win election.” & Republicans “don’t give a s—t about people.” Think about this; Perez followed Brazile (who fed the questions to Clinton before the Presidential Debate) who followed Wasserman-Schultz (who rigged the Democratic Primary to favor Clinton and screw Sanders).

And chalk this one up in the “truth stranger than fiction” category; Globalist George W. Bush of the Bush Dynasty who was as silent as a church mouse during the 8-yr reign of the most Anti-American President in history, seems to have more than plenty to say about President Trump!

In the aftermath of the most recent ISLAMIC TERROR attack in London, I saw a young man interviewed at the scene of the crime. I was struck by his passion and fearless eloquence. His name is Tommy Robinson. Thanks to Alex Jones I now know who Tommy Robinson is. You need to watch his interview with Alex. I can’t get his line “English children are walking with their heads down” out of my head because I know this is what they want for our children. [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czn5QzGcEEk[/url]

“The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists.”
~ Winston Churchill
Chip Murray: Wide Awake
Last edited by Ron_Adcox on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Accidentally hit submit when I hadn't finished editing. OOPS!
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Political Discussions