• Advertisement

What European Chaos Portends For America

Great motivational speaker and writer with an acute awareness of the harm being done to Conservatism by liberal activists within the Republican Party as well as the Democrats.

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:33 am

By: Christopher G. Adamo

You cannot read Chris Adamo's articles without having many pieces of the puzzles facing America today slam together into a nearly complete puzzle, thereby experiencing a new understanding. What European Chaos Portends for America is a perfect example. America is indeed following Europe into the greatest struggle since the USA was formed. Read his article and understand. (Hint) Dust off your thinking cap and place it firmly on your head. This is not casual reading.
Obama's policies and his supporters have to go. All of them. Next November. Make it happen People!

Thanks for your fine work, Chris Adamo.

:-D
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Re: What European Chaos Portends For America

PostAuthor: Liberty4USA » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:42 am

I really enjoy reading Adamo's opinions and the historical context, much of which I once did not pay close attention to. Of course as ROC editor I am privileged to get to read and absorb his submitted articles first! He always brings more to the table than I expect, and gives a whole lot of information in his articles, with both clarity and with a great command of the written word that I wish I possessed. It is true, he will have most of us thinking about an issue at a deeper level!
Liberty4USA
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Chris Adamo