• Advertisement

This week's Issue of ROC

Area for others to reply to Dave Kasold, the editor of Righting Our Consent or to suggest topics to their very informative newsletter! TradAM is proud to have them as friends!

This week's Issue of ROC

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:26 pm

David, you continue to exceed all expectations and I don't think we mention it enough. THANK YOU!! The video of RR's timeless speech is perfect. Every article was both finely written and timely, and your commentary just right.

We haven't seen much of you lately on site. I presume producing such a quality product is taking all of your time. Your contributions to our movement continue to be special and powerful. Thanks Brother. :drinks
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: This week's Issue of ROC

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 pm

You are completely right, Fred. The article by Arthur Smith "Federal Reserve Shenanigans" was really good. As was Christopher G. Adamo's "Conservatives Should Cheer Romney's 47 Percent "Gaffe"". Not forgetting Chip's song or Dave's excellent commentary. I guess my favorite article was the one by James Michael Davis "It's Now or Never". He is so right,
this election comes down to our country's roots.
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to The Editor's Desk-Dave Kasold