• Advertisement

We've seen this all before and it's not Trumps fault.

Regular users may read this forum but cannot post replies until they are registered.
Forum rules
This forum is for public reading by our guests as well as registered users. Only post things here that pertain to the Common Ground Project and that you are fine with guests seeing. If you are a guest you will have to register to partake of any discussions.

We've seen this all before and it's not Trumps fault.

PostAuthor: SimonJester » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Conservatism is neither fascist nor racist. Indeed, any idea that devalues the dignity of the individual is antithetical to our political philosophy -- one which seeks the maximum in personal liberty consistent with social order. With that said, in our condemnation of racism (a form of collectivism), let us not ignore that the Antifa ideology is uniquely predicated upon violence.
And we've seen this before.
"During an eighteen-month period in 1971 and 1972, the FBI reported more than 2,500 bombings on U.S. soil, nearly five a day.” So notes Bryan Burrough in his 2015 book Days of Rage: America’s Radical Underground, the FBI, and the Forgotten Age of Revolutionary Violence, which chronicles the 15-year reign of terror, idealism, and ineptitude of radical left-wing groups such as the Weather Underground, the Black and Symbionese Liberation Armies, and others that began in July 1969 with a bomb in Manhattan and ended in April 1985 with the arrest of the last members of the United Freedom Front in Norfolk, Va. Writes Burrough: “Radical violence was so deeply woven into the fabric of 1970s America that many citizens, especially in New York and other hard-hit cities, accepted it as part of daily life.”
And that was decades before Trump became president.
To to blame him for this nonsense is ridiculous.

To, Fred B Houck, Co Founder Trad Am.

RIP my friend.

America lost a great patriot. Been wondering why all those e-mails suddenly stopped. Keep a camp fire going buddy, I'll be along shortly. If ya feel something hit up side that head, that'll be me, cause ya just stripped my armor and made me shed a tear. semper vigilantes, semper exspectant, Hoodoo.

From, C L Collinson aka Voldar Radlov aka Simonjester.

Whatever is to come, shall come. It's been a pleasure, to have known all of you over the past years. Our time along with our friends, is rapidly slipping over the horizon and death notices are becoming, ever so frequent.

The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress: Robert A. Heinlein

Fairwell my friends. :twisted: Simonjester.
Plato -
- The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.
SimonJester
Moderators
Moderators

Re: We've seen this all before and it's not Trumps fault.

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm

We for sure lost Fred and many of us are near that stage but until we go across that bridge, lets try to stay in contact. You have been a great friend to Tradam and still are. You have my personal email at hotmail. Be well, my friend.
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Public Reading Area