• Advertisement

New Head of the RNC

Regular users may read this forum but cannot post replies until they are registered.
Forum rules
This forum is for public reading by our guests as well as registered users. Only post things here that pertain to the Common Ground Project and that you are fine with guests seeing. If you are a guest you will have to register to partake of any discussions.

New Head of the RNC

PostAuthor: Kert_Blackwood » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:09 am

This offering from the maestro himself should be read in its entirety to appreciate the genius of its content.

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 4:47 PM
Subject: Next Head of the RNC

As we all know, President-Elect Trump's team is actively working on selecting leadership for the upcoming Trump Administration. Aside from the positions within the Federal government, Trump will also have the authority to designate the next head of the RNC. Speaking as one who believes positions should be attained via merit as opposed to political connections, I believe one person stands above all others with respect to a recent track record of growing the Republican Party.

You may wish to consider the historical statistics from the 2008 to 2016 elections with respect to the candidate I would nominate as the next head of the Republican National Committee:

29 Democrat governors => 33 Republican governors = Net gain of 12 or 57%

62 Democrat-controlled => 68 Republican-controlled state legislative chambers (out of 99) = Net gain of 33 or 91%

Democrats controlled 56% of state legislative seats => Republicans control 56% of the 7,383 seats = Net gain of 910 plus additional gains from this week

59 Democrat senators => 52 Republican senators = Net gain of 11 or 27%

257 Democrat congressmen => 239 Republican congressmen = Net gain of 61 or 34%

In addition, there is an entire set of intangibles that should also be factored. For example, entire demographics and regions have swung from solid Democrat constituencies to voters at least willing to give Republicans a chance; gun ownership increased exponentially during the last eight years; an ever-growing majority now recognize that abortion is morally wrong; the wonders of socialized medicine have proven to be not so wondrous; and on the list goes.

Though it is fair to say that many people had a part in making the above happen, it would be disingenuous to not recognize that one individual played a greater role than all others. Though I am sure detractors would say his role was unintentional at best, it would be unreasonable to argue with results. The numbers speak for themselves.

Accordingly, I now humbly submit for your consideration the person of Barack Hussein Obama as the next head of the Republican National Committee - a man whose legacy will surely include rescuing the GOP from the stupidity, immorality and unfaithfulness of its own designated leaders. Given the historical proclivity of the GOP to self-destruct when left to its own devices, I daresay our nation cannot afford to let Obama cease to continue his work in spreading the de facto GOP motto, i.e., At Least We Are Not Democrats.

Please join me in supporting the candidacy of Frank Marshall Davis, Jr., aka Barry Soetero, aka Barack Hussein Obama for the next head of the Republican National Committee!

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best Regards,
Art Smith
art.smithjr@gmail.com

Kert_Blackwood
Moderators
Moderators

Re: New Head of the RNC

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :gr8: Art's case is irrefutable but I would settle for making obama the permanent HONORARY head of the
RNC. Put his portrait on the wall....... facing the wall...... at the bottom of the back wall please.
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Head of the RNC

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:47 pm

That is way too funny for words!!!!!

Fred's :lol:'s do not fully demonstrate the hilarity of the article!

:roll: :rofl: :gr8: :yes: :drunk: :gasp: :drunks

And I agree, Odumbass has been the greatest promoter of the RNC ever!
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

Return to Public Reading Area