• Advertisement

Choose NOW ! Pick your side. Name it !

Here you can read our Mission Statement, Who We Are and Our Vision For Our Future!

Choose NOW ! Pick your side. Name it !

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 pm

It is very important to make the point of my essay here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21

The Traditional American Movement includes all of the Americans who believe in America AS DESIGNED. The Constitution of The United States is the result of the work of our very prescient Founding Fathers. They had stood with their lives and fortunes behind The Declaration Of Independence, an act of treason against a powerful tyrant. They were the original Traditional Americans.

They absolutely refused to centralize the power that they had just achieved by getting 13 sovereign states to ratify the Declaration and fight a major war against the greatest military power of their time. The need to have a common standard and support on certain common issues was recognized but the distrust of tyranny led them to write the finest blueprint for governance in human history which made each citizen sovereign instead of some central leadership. The Constitution severely limited the powers of the Federal Government they formed. That supreme law of America still stands.

Traditional Americans demand return to strict enforcement of The Constitution against the Federal Government. The federal government has grown outside its lawful limitations through years of neglect and self-serving political power grabbing. We accept the blame and vow to redress the harm by driving the politicians and policy makers to reduce and restrict the reach of the Federal Government in our sovereign lives. We demand that spending must be justified by the enumerated powers of the Constitution and that policy overreach like obamacare be eliminated.

Every Traditional American knows that we cannot allow DC to borrow money from anywhere to put we the people in debt for unconstitutional government overreach, that the budget must balance. It is OUR MONEY! Not theirs to spend. The fact that there are numerous departments and agencies, that have no standing according to the supreme law of the land, that spend money and strip individual rights as a matter of course, is absolutely unacceptable to Traditional Americans.

By identifying ourselves as Traditional Americans we do not say that we are not Tea Partiers or conservatives. The term Traditional American INCLUDES all of the Americans in what is now called the "tea party movement" PLUS all Americans who believe the above, whether they are members of a Tea Party Group or not. The Traditional American Movement is huge. We are on one side of this American decision. We stand against the left, the liberals, the Marxists, the communists, the big government promoters We demand that WE are sovereign and we will not be ruled by any politician, party, or group in DC.

If you have read this far you ARE a Traditional American. The media has managed to smear conservatives and Tea Partiers as extremists. Let them try to brand Traditional Americans extreme. We are as extreme as the Founding patriots of our nation and we will stand in their stead in this fight
Last edited by hoodoo on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Tried to make it permanently sticky! Moderator Highlighted and made text bolder, bigger for inclusion to portal main page. - Admin
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Choose NOW ! Pick your side. Name it !

PostAuthor: Chuck » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 am

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!
Without the hearts and minds of men, there is nothing
...refuse to willingly submit to illegal usurpation of power by the Central Government.
Chuck
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:19 pm

:lol: THANK YOU! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! Keep spreading the word.
@fredbhouck

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Chuck » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:07 pm

This should be pinned on the portal page. PERMANENTLY AT THE TOP!
The views expressed in this post summarize succinctly the goal of the movement and deserve a prominent headline.
KUDOS Fred!
Without the hearts and minds of men, there is nothing
...refuse to willingly submit to illegal usurpation of power by the Central Government.
Chuck
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 pm

My Word, Fred. Here, Here! I agree, Chuck, with the pinning to the main portal page. Actually there is no other place for it to be shown. Fred, thank you so much for voicing what I feel each of us here firmly believe. GOD Save America, Again!

:drunks :drinks
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Kert_Blackwood » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Uhhhh.....gosh dang it Fred............do I gotta make up my mind now? Uhhhh There is still one debate to go and I really need to see how that turns out fore I make up my mind! :o There's sooooooo much to think about. Obumbles may pull a rabbit out of his hat (think Bullwinkle) that changes my mind......................................NOT!!
Kert_Blackwood
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Bing » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Love this Brother and it is on its waay to the main portal page among other places! :Bravo
Bing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: crazy like a fox » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Well said Fred!

The only ones that should be ousted from power and denigrated are those who espouses beliefs and policies that directly challenge our Constitution, history and freedoms.
Time to wake up, stand up and grab the torch as our forefather's intended us to do.
Be proud to be a traditional American!
Who am I? I am just a traditional American proud to be a citizen of America.
crazy like a fox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: Barbara » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:22 pm

My mind is made up that's why I'm here!! Thanks for the article Fred :drinks :TY
Barbara
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 pm

I deeply appreciate your kind words. If we can get all Traditional Americans to label themselves, I believe that this great movement will grow and prosper because folks will no longer fear that they have to accept the smears to agree and speak out. Let every Traditional Americans Stand and speak NOW!
:votec :tu :jump :hands: :letsparty:
@fredbhouck

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Mission Statement-Who We Are