• Advertisement

We ARE the Traditional American Movement

Here you can read our Mission Statement, Who We Are and Our Vision For Our Future!

Re: We ARE the Traditional American Movement

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 am

Ron, my friend, you have been a bulwark of this effort, always faithful and contributing every day. I am honored to be a part of this historic battle with my friends right here and all across America. We have been blessed to be living history in a very dangerous time for our Country. And now, the deplorable hobbits who are America have work to do to refine the path we go forward on. :drinks

It is not only good but useful to point and laugh at the antics and vain slurs of the left as they sink into their own morass. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :whip: :D :nakkal:
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Ron_Adcox » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks Fred! I read somewhere although with a slightly different wording, "I love the smell of liberal's hair burning in the morning!"

Take a deep sniff! You will find it as adorable as a deplorable can ever hope to find!

:-D :) :-) :lol: :drinks
When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty! ObamaCare & IranNukeDeal are examples of Injustice becoming law!! Traditional Americans must resist by any means necessary, fair or foul.
Ron_Adcox
Moderators
Moderators

PostAuthor: hoodoo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:06 pm

It is a joy, after so many years of lefty propaganda and so much damage caused by anti-American forces, to watch as they self-destruct. They finally have to face the fact that America will not put up with them anymore even though georgie soros keeps wasting money funding demonstrations from the old script. Point and laugh.
@fredbhouck

We ARE the Traditional Americans !

hoodoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mission Statement-Who We Are